22 May 2008

A first for everything!

First time for everything!


I have a few friends that have a blog and one in particular (yes, you Michelle) inspired me to get off my duff and just get it done! Thanks! =)


So, as busy as my family is.....as much as I am on the computer....and how far away all our family is living.....what a great way to keep in touch.


Here we are last summer at my sisters house. Just by looking the kids have grown up so much since then. I think Richy is at least 6 inches taller now.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Woo hoo! I of course will check back often. :)

KB Morgan Fam said...

Love the Blog!!!
We can't wait to read more about you!

Wendy said...

You are all looking so good! And your kids are all getting so big. I can't believe Jacob is graduating - that's just crazy.