01 June 2008

Hayden is full of water!

So we went to the lake on Memorial Day and saw this at Tobler's. The lake is SO full! We had this nice weather about 2 weeks ago, in the 90's and now we are dealing with all the snow melting at a fast rate! Haven't seen this much water in a long time!

Here is the main creek, Mike thinks it's Jim Creek, but I think it's something else. Jim Creek is the one that goes into our bay. Right? (After note: I was right, this creek is called Yellowbanks Creek)

The swimming dock.

I love how the moving dock is higher then the stationary dock.


Lots of water for a fun summer if anyone gets a chance to come up for a few days, it will be great!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes, those pics are just hard to believe! I wish I had gas money to get up there this summer...