28 August 2008

Baptism!

On August 16th, Jacob had his first baptism. We have had the pleasure of being able to teach Patti McElfish in our home for the last few months. She is a joyful spirit, and the simple truths of the gospel speak to her. She has cerebral palsy and lives around the corner from us. Her birthday is tomorrow, but we will have her over on Sunday for cake!
Our favorite missionaries! Elder Simonds and Elder Clark. They are the best Elders in the mission! Not biased at all am I? Elder Clarrk went home on Sunday. I will truly miss him. I'm sure he is having tons of fun with his family and catching up on movies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kris said...

What a cool experience for Jacob and you guys too.

parisandbrandi said...

Jenn, Hi. I'm from Chewelah and a few friends posted old middle school pictures of people wondering where they are now. One of the people was Patti Mcelfish. I googled her name and came up with your blog. Is your friend Patti OUR friend Patti? Would you please contact me at parisandbrandi@msn.com.

Thanks. Brandi