27 September 2008

School

So, yes I know, it's been 3 1/2 weeks since school has started. I don't know who checks out this blog anyway, but hopefully I can get better at posting and sharing. I figure it's like my journal, documenting important events, silly and weird stuff.
My baby has started 4th grade. Yes, 4th grade. She has Mrs. Bergdahl and helps a little Russian girl with her work. She speaks no English, but can read some. There is another student who speaks Russian and interprets also. So, they work as a team, Becca more sign-language-ish, and more as a friend/companion.
Richy is on his last year of Middle School. 8th grade, the big 13. He is excited to be running Cross Country this year and is pretty good at it. Now we will have to brush up on that sport, we don't know how to encourage/supprot him. We need to learn the buzz words and the lingo.
Mallory is a Senoir!!!! My second. She is so beautiful and full of spunk and spirit. She has really taken on a lot with her AP classes, marching band, and looking for a job. She is a great musician, too. Music is her fav! Another school year has started.

No comments: