30 January 2009

Jacob's Mission

Jacob got his call!
I finally got it done! Uploaded the video, took over 2 hours, then decided to cancel that and go the YouTube route (much faster!). Got that done, then lost the rest of the post. Had to start over, but at least the video was done. I'm going to route you over to Jacob's Mission Blog. There is also a link to the left. I thought there might be a few that would only be interested in keeping up on Jacob's experiences and not necessarily by thoughts on food, music, the new pets, the other kids, or any other random thought I may have. It is still in the beginnings and pretty raw. It was a spur of the moment thought, I hope to get it cleaned up and looking better in the next few days. I hope you are only interested in the video and pictures. Enjoy! Love, Jenn =)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congratulations to Jacob on his mission call! That's so exciting. I can't believe how old your kids are getting. You're going to be a missionary mom. I'll def keep up on his mission experiences through his blog. I miss you! And tell Becca that Ethan says hi. She was always so sweet to him. Take care!