20 February 2009

Fat Cyclist

My Dad & I watch the Tour de France every July. Sometimes he comes out to Spokane from St. Louis and we watch in my hot, non-AC house. It records early in the morning (3-5 am) and then after a relaxing morning watching the birds in the backyard, reading the paper, etc. we sit down with our spread sheets, computers, drinks and the remote! It's fun and enjoyable. To prepare for July, California has a race - the Tour of California. They have been racing all week. Dad sent me a funny blog entry a guy posted regarding one the prominent commentators, Bob Roll, getting his head shaved. A deal he made with his fans to raise $$$ for Lance Armstrong's cancer foundation. Very funny and I have added the link on the left, so I can check it every day. One of my hobbies, WATCHING cycling - not participating. . . . yet. I like to think about it. Love, Jenn =)

No comments: