15 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
from the Morgan's
Becca was in what I call, "Project-mode". She gets an idea into her head and then bugs you until you comply, ropes you into the project, then have a total great time!
Happy you! Happy thoughts! Happy Days! May the sun shine on you today Mike bought the girls their own roses They were almost as tall as Becca!
I got the best card and my own frosted roses. That's what I call them, roses whose petals edges are a different color. Hope everyone had a great day and received a lot of extra love! And according to Mallory, why have an official day when it should be every day? I agree, remember to love always. Love, Jenn =)

2 comments:

Dad said...

What a great way to keep up with you guys! Looks like a happy day for the Morgans. Happy "V" Day to you too . . and like that!!

P.S. I did the same kind of boquet for Tahna. She likes those colors, too. They're cool looking and have a neat fragrance don't they?

Smelly Moose said...

How sweet of Mike to do that for your girls! Looks like you had a great day too!