21 March 2009

Who is that weed?

Richy that is.....

look at how tall he is.......they are standing against the gym wall goofing around with Mike after Becca's music concert. He is officially taller then Mom. (MIke's shoulder, Mallory, Jacob, Richy)This one is not all that great, but I love the expressions on their faces! They are happy in the moment.

I like this one, you know the saying how dogs and thier owners start looking alike?

20/DSCN0160.JPG" border=0>hehe..............Love to all! Jenn =)

ps. This is actually a picture 3 months old of Zeke, but I have tried for a week to capture this look....he's just too antsy and rambunxious these days.

1 comment:

Brooke Moss said...

Your boys are so grown up! I cant believe one will be on a mission....just a few more years, and I will be going down the same road....whoa.