13 April 2009

The Sound of Music

My Dad is the best. He has done it again. I think he sends me links, just so I can post them (hehe, just kidding!) He must have remembered that the Sound of Music is my all-time, bestest, comfort musical! I love it. I was in it when I was in High School at the Community Theater. I was only a postulate (beginner nun, wanna-be), but I loved doing the musicals. He sent me this link to an awesome video of one of the most recognized songs. There is an article about the video first then the video is embedded. They were right you can't help but smile, and we all could do a little more of that. Enjoy! Love, Jenn =) The Sound of Music

1 comment:

Lene said...

That was awesome.


You might want to change your link to the youtube clip. I clicked on this link with my kids and there is a picture of a nude woman.