23 January 2009

My New Toy

This is my new toy! Mike let me get it for my birthday, I got it from a great little website for baking and cooking. They are located in Rigby, ID. If you want to browse around you can look here: www.preparedpantry.com/index.html Hope you enjoy it! Anyhoo, I'm still learning how to use my new camera and other photo techniques.
One of my favorite things is the marbling patterns in the marble! I know there must be a better way to say that, but I'm tired tonight. It sits above my sink on a ledge looking into the living room. I do my dishes and look at the colors and patterns. Then I rotate it a little and look some more! Ooooo, pretty!!So, my first adventure was pizza! I got this recipe from Liz's blog. I made it for lunch yesterday with my own variations (more about that in another post, when I get some other recipes going). I liked the weight of it, the pressure seemed to be more uniform than my old-stand-by wooden rolling pin. I instantly could tell a difference in my work load and the results on the dough.
Nice!!!! Now I need to think of other things to do with my new toy! Pie......cookies.......biscuits? Any others? I can think all I want, now, just to find the time.
Oh, and the pizza was yummy, too! Thanks, Liz!
Love, Jenn =)

2 comments:

Dad said...

You're gettin' good with the camera, too, Jennifer.

Love, Dad

Lene said...

oh that pizza looks yummy!

I love it when something that is useful is pretty too...and that rolling pin is really pretty.