19 February 2009

Picture Tag

TAG, I'm it! My friend, Lene, over at Embrace_the_chaos did this cute entry. So, I grabbed my camera and took these pictures in 2 minutes! Be quick! Take 5 random pictures around your house, no cleaning!
Here are a few of their suggested ideas:
  • Room that stays the cleanest
  • Work in progress
  • What someone else is doing right now
  • Favorite decor or display
  • Something that represents your current life
  • Favorite relaxing spot
  • Something hand-me-down

My random pictures:

Room that stays the cleanest. . . . . Living Room My current life . . . . . This is the view, 5 hours a week, teaching piano, notice the stickers, flashcards, timer, metronome, and definitely the Kleenex this time of year.

One of my Favorite Decor. . . . . .My Salt and Pepper Collection - Disney, bears, elephants (they have magnets on the end of their trunks), Hawaii, garage sales, some from around the world (France, Amsterdam, England) that were given as gifts, I have never left the country.

Part of my current life/relaxing spot. . . . . Part of the kitchen counter, remnants of breakfast, cookbook open, and of course the warped counter from the heat of the crock pot.

Something someone else is doing . . . . . . Chloe about to get in trouble for being on the counter, Mental Note: wash new marble rolling pin before use.

TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!!! Love, Jenn =)

ps - Be sure to link back and tell me you've made a post. would love to see what everyone is doing!

2 comments:

Lene said...

Jenn I so glad you did this tag.

Too funny about the cat and the rolling pin.

Brooke Moss said...

Working on my own Tag Post right now.... :)